Problem creating DR bootable disk

Ian Jefferson ijeff at sandbox.ca
Sat Apr 29 08:08:40 UTC 2006

I just moved my 6.0 Release from one slice to another.  The procedure is
similar.  You could look at my response to expanding a partition, same
idea.  So relocating a copy of 6.0 (at least) works OK for booting.

What happens when you pull the raid card?

I'm guessing that bios is ignored pretty early in the boot processs.  Your
disks might get renumbered somehow.

Choice of boot manager?

IJ