Sendmail Compile-Time Configuration

Duane Whitty duane at greenmeadow.ca
Fri Apr 28 07:51:29 UTC 2006

Duane Whitty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm adding LDAP support to my Sendmail configuration.
> I couldn't seem to find the appropriate m4 file in which
> to declare my APPENDDEF statements.  My course of
> action was to include SENDMAIL_CFLAGS+=-DLDAPMAP
> in make.conf.  Does this seem like the correct way to do this
> for FreeBSD 6-STABLE?
>
> TIA,
>
> Duane Whitty
Answering myself:

I gues this isn't correct:

/usr/src/lib/libmilter/../../contrib/sendmail/include/sm/config.h:148:20:
lber.h: No such file or directory

/usr/src/lib/libmilter/../../contrib/sendmail/include/sm/config.h:149:20:
ldap.h: No such file or directory

mkdep: compile failed
    *** Error code 1

I'll be continuing to work on this but hopefully someone
here will have dealt with this previously

Duane Whitty
duane at greenmeadow.ca