Getting DHCP to use resolv.conf?

fbsd fbsd at a1poweruser.com
Thu Apr 27 12:06:22 UTC 2006

I read the man dhclient.conf(5) and paid special attention to the
part about
prepend domain-name-servers.

It does not say anything about passing the dns info dhcp client puts
into resolv.conf onto the dhcpd.conf "option domain-name-servers"
statement.

I don't think you understood the original question.
I may be wrong so please explain how dhcp client prepend
domain-name-servers
option effects the dhcpd config file?