OT: Domain Registration

Miguel Ramos miguel at anjos.strangled.net
Wed Apr 26 17:19:05 UTC 2006

Qua, 2006-04-26 às 01:59 +0100, martin mccann escreveu:
> I need to do a few more checks to make sure I havn't overlooked anything, but
> it all looks grand atm - if you are looking for a no nonsence, just give me
> what I want type of setup, I would highly recommend them. I'm now going to
> transfer my origional domain over to them and get that setup to my tastes
> too. I think I may also consider taking a backup of my server setup ... :)

Yes, and probably the 8 hour lag was your fault... I was also quite
happy at first, they have some problems though - custom dns is a bit
broken, sometimes the zone file misteriously vanishes when you change
it. They lack some features which, without giving them any more trouble,
would make a much better service: like allowing the mix of custom dns
and url and email redirection.

AFAIK, the perfect registrar is yet to be born... It would be easy to
provide better service than them, if you were on that line of
business...

> Thanks again,
> Martin

Not at all,