Promotional opportunities at Cannes 2006

info at ctmedia.co.uk info at ctmedia.co.uk
Sun Apr 23 20:18:51 UTC 2006

 - This mail is a HTML mail. Not all elements could be shown in plain text mode. -

We are an international promotions company working in Cannes for some years with great success for our clients promoting their film and Television work.

We organise parties, promote films and new Television across Cannes and the Cannes Croisette. In fact, nearly anything that you would like organised can be done through our company.

If you have a request for any promotional work or party organisation for The Cannes Film festival, MIPCOM or MIP, then please email our promotional team with your requirements. We can tailor any package to your exact needs.

info at ctmedia.co.uk
http://www.ctmedia.co.uk/

(+44) 01843 223685