Same error with all ports install!

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 14:58:41 UTC 2006

Hello there,

  Sorry for disturb,

  I have changed the RAM to diffrent 256 1 chipset DDR.
  and now, whenever I compile any port the following error shows,

cc: Internal error: Segmentation fault: 11 (program as)
Please submit a full bug report.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
*** Error code 1

  For whatever port!
  Any Advise? is it a PC problem? not BSD?

Marwan