getfiletime() and setfiletime()

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Fri Apr 21 23:42:51 UTC 2006

	For my fellow hackers only,

	With all the billions-and-billions of lines of C hacked
	by people reading this, do any of you have the functions that
	would get and save-away the stat mtime, then be able to
	set the original mtime of the file to what it was?

	I am getting back to working on a programm that cleans away
	embedded html, jpg, and other non ASCII (or 8859-1) and leaves
	just-plain-text.  This from my ~/Mail/* files.  Ideally, I
	would like to set the timestamp of each file to what it was.
	So before I re-invent wheels, I thought I'd ask the list.

	Anybody?

	tia, people,

	gary

--