unrecognized pci-serial board

Tue Apr 18 08:09:03 UTC 2006

I forgot to mention...
The box said "Linux Ready" so I thought that it might be FreeBSD compatible
as well,
but it seems like to get it working on linux, you need to compile the driver
which they provide the source for....

the source for the driver can be downloaded from
http://www.ratocsystems.com/software/linux/pci60_060306.tar.gz

anyway to convirt the driver for freebsd?
or to see if it's compatible with a different freebsd driver?

-TIA
Tomoki