[kde-freebsd] Re: Problem compiling KOffice

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Fri Apr 14 22:30:20 UTC 2006

On Apr 14, 2006, at 9:45 pm, Nikolas Britton wrote:
> If it's been a few months since you last updated your ports then no
> the koffice 1.5 package won't work for you. what version of FreeBSD
> are you running and if you have not updated your ports in months you
> better read /usr/ports/UPDATING becouse you will have to delete all
> installed ports/packages and reinstall them. This is why:

I'm running an old 6-STABLE.  I'm quite bad at keeping ports updated
on my work desktop because I'm generally too busy to risk breaking
things (eg last time I upgraded KDE I found they'd moved a module
from one package to another - that's when I first realised I should
read /usr/ports/UPDATING once in a while...).  I'll wait til 6.1 is
finished and give them a good clearout.  Thanks for the heads up.

Ashley