Timescale for 6.1-RELEASE...

martinko martinkov at pobox.sk
Mon Apr 10 18:04:37 UTC 2006

Harrison Peter CSA BIRKENHEAD wrote:
> [...]

i'm afraid todo page is not updated very often. at least this was the
case when i was watching it during previous releases. so one was/is left
to search through mailing lists for occasional background info.. :-(

btw, there used to be a great site publishing summaries of current
development -- http://www.xl0.org/FreeBSD/ -- it's been dead for more
than 1 yr though :(