jdk15 on 6.0

Mario Beltran mario at 123.hn
Thu Apr 6 23:17:56 UTC 2006

james g. escribió:

> After several failed attempts at the package route, this was
> certainly a welcome surprise:
>
> http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/downloads/java.shtml

I have downloaded  diablo-jre-freebsd6-1.5.0.06.00.tbz from the link
above, ha, by the way i have a FreeBSD 6.1 box, when i try to install it
i got this messages:

pkg_add diablo-jre-freebsd6-1.5.0.06.00.tbz
pkg_add: could not find package xorg-libraries-6.8.2 !
pkg_add: could not find package javavmwrapper-2.0_5 !

I dont want to install  xorg- related libreries :(

what are the steps  to install java whitout X?

Does anybody know where i can find a how to?