Switch from SATA-RAID to gmirror?

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Thu Apr 6 11:49:38 UTC 2006

On Thursday 06 April 2006 12:03, Igor Robul wrote:
> I recommend you to follow this rule:
>  If it is not broken, then dont fix it.
>
> In your case I think you better leave all as is.

Igor

Actually one of the reasons is I get loads of out of memory errors (and a few
others) during high load.  Prob should have mentioned that in my original
e-mail.  I'm worried that the Postgres cluster will be corrupted at some
point.  There's no evidence it's happened yet but somehow I feel safer
risking the transition than leaving it as it is.

Ashley