Questions regarding RAID support

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Apr 5 10:10:17 UTC 2006

Hi Paul,

  That if I'm not mistaken is the  Intel 82801ER (ICH6R) south bridge
chip set, and
you want to start by booting FreeBSD 6.1 BETA4 on that and seeing what
comes up.

  I am not sure what you mean by "partial support"  If you set your
Matrix array
up as a RAID0 only or RAID1 only you should see a disk titled "ar0" in
the install selection
screen.  if you set it up as RAID0 and RAID1 you should see 2 disks,
titled ar0 and
ar1.

Ted