Attacking our pc router at work

Mark Jayson Alvarez jay2xra at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 09:03:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

 I have one question. What if I change my ip and mac address at the same time to that of our pcrouter's ip and mac... Will this going to kick out that router in our network, causing the rest of the entire lan to be out of service?? No one's gonna caught me right?? Arpwatch can only watch if an ip address has moved to another mac address but not when both ip and mac has moved to another ip and mac... Do you know any possible solution to this??

 Thanks..