KDE error messages

Rem P Roberti remegius at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 18:51:22 PDT 2005

KDE loads and runs okay, although the Kontact mail program has become
inop.  When I close KDE I get this message in the console window
repeated about four times:

X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
    Major opcode: 6
    Minor opcode: 0
    Resource id: 0x1e0000b

I have the feeling that these error codes might be related to the inop
Kontact mail program, because every time that I try to run that program
I get an error message telling me that it is already running in another
display window.  Also it completely eats up the CPU, and I have to do a
kill -9 to shut it down.

Rem