Mail question

Alexander Bogdanov aleksandrs.bogdanovs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 06:21:17 PDT 2005

Hello.
I can describe my problem: server will be located in school (school
web server). And i'd like to create mail accounts for pupils and
teachers, there's no problem. But...i'd like user to change his
password by himself, he is just user, and don't have shell account in
this server, only mail!

Maybe, i should write any PHP script to change /etc/passwd ?

--
Best regards,
Alexander Bogdanov (GSM: +3716100890).