new error message from latest xorg-server?

Larry lmccourry at charter.net
Thu Sep 15 06:40:36 PDT 2005

I just updated 6 ports. One was xorg-server-6.8.2_5.
Now I get this error message when I try to run wine inside fluxbox.
Nothing else has changed.
Can someone tell me why?

X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)
  Serial number of failed request:  12785

waiting for X server to shut down FreeFontPath: FPE
"/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/mi
sc/" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing.

thanks,
Bob