HP Pavillion laptop work with any version of FreeBSD?

WOB wayofbsd at verizon.net
Mon Sep 12 16:18:06 PDT 2005

I have never been able to get through an install of either 5.4 or 6.0 on
my HP Pavillion zv5445us laptop.  Trying to install 5.4 would poweroff
the latop, and 6.0 hangs during the install.  I have not tried 4.10, and
was hoping I wouldn't have to.  I had tried earlier version of 5.x when
they were out (5.3 I think).

I posted the error messages to the mobile list, and didn't get a
response - I guess no one has this type of laptop.

Has anyone had any luck with any version of FreeBSD on any version of HP
Pavillion laptop?