WMP54G and Ndis

Jeffrey Roach roachjm at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 23:04:26 PDT 2005

It does not exist on my system.  It is difficult to update without an
internet connection so I have found a different solution.

OpenBSD supports all of my hardware with the GENERIC kernel.  I actually
installed it via my wireless card.  My SBLive! is also detected.  The only
trouble I am having now is getting my printer to work, though the hardware
is recognized.

"Jeffrey Roach" <roachjm at hotmail.com> wrote:

	 	5.4.  I haven't updated any beyond the initial install.

Does /usr/sbin/ndisgen exist on your system?
If it does use it, otherwise update to get it.

	 	<BLOCKQUOTE style='PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT:
#A0C6E5

No HTML mails please.

Fabian