Thanks...

Rem Roberti remegius at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 18:08:16 PDT 2005

Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

>On 2005-09-07 17:29, Rem Roberti <remegius at comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>Thanks to all that answered my questions about xterm.
>>
>>One more question and then I'll quit for the day.  I have created a
>>cvsupfile to use with cvsup, and it contains a docs-all line, which is
>>used to update the doc repository.  However, both of the books that I
>>have on FreeBSD state that the docs are contained in the /usr/doc
>>directory.  No such directory exists in my 5.4 installation.   Where
>>did that directory go?
>>

>The docs-all collection fetches the documentation sources (SGML, XML and
>the Makefiles needed to build & format the docs).  Are you sure it's
>this that you want?
>
>To tell you exactly where the doc sources have gone, we have to see the
>supfile though.

Thanks for your reply.  Here's the file:

*default tag=RELENG_5_4_0_RELEASE
*default host=cvsup1.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/var/db
*default prefix=/home/ncvs
*default release=cvs
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress
src-all
ports-all
doc-all
www
cvsroot-all

Except for adding the initial tag, I just copied this supfile from one
of the examples.  It probably leaves a lot to be desired.

Rem