3 questions

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Tue Oct 11 08:43:56 PDT 2005

On 2005-10-11 13:59, Carstea Catalin <carstea.catalin at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1.i want to know if exist in freebsd something to make flash banners
> (like macromedia flash in windows?)? it is free to put on website?

No, I don't think so.

You could always ask Macromedia.  Putting more pressure on them *may*
help a bit with making their Flash stuff portable to more platforms.

> 2. i want to use one application like macromedia fireworks to slice
> one image, and many others.... to make my web site design. But i want
> to use something free.

What does Macromedia 'fireworks' do?

> 3. Give me some solutions to make one "super site" with free tools!!!

I use GIMP for image processing, Emacs for HTML/SGML/XML editing and
freely available content management systems like Wordpress.  Your
mileage may vary though, depending on what you need to do.