run php from crontab

Janko Harej janko.harej at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:47:20 PDT 2005

Hi,

I would like to set crontab for executing php script. I've set up
apache 1.3 with mod_php and mysql and egroupware. All works fine. The
problem is that I can not find php on my disk. I've tried to install
php4 package but the sistem tells me, that there is already mod_php
installed.

Can anybody help me? How can I set something like

/5 * * * * apache /usr/bin/php -q
/var/www/html/phpgwapi/cron/asyncservices.php default

in my cron tab if I don't know where php preprocesor is. How can I
figure out how apache is serving php pages?

Thanks
--
Janko