burning multisession cd's and bootable windows isos

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Thu Oct 6 10:16:49 PDT 2005

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. I will give your crib sheet a go and if it is as
good as it sounds i will like it! Do you have any other info along those
lines, not necessarily on that subject but fast tips like that? If so i'd be
interested.
    When you say grab all the tracks do you mean use dd when burning?
Currently i use windows copy to get everything, i've got hidden files and os
files turned on so i get all the files, i have never tried it using unix for
the copy, then hooking up to the share crossnetwork, doing the work, and
then burning, do you know anyone who has done this, i'd like not to make a
deaddisk if i can help it.
Thanks.
Dave.