Waaaaay OT, sorry.

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:46:38 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 05:05,  the author virgil huston contributed to
the dialogue on-
 Re: Waaaaay OT, sorry.:

>> > On Monday 28 November 2005 22:05,  the author Gary Kline contributed to
>>
>> the
>>
>> > dialogue on-
>> >
>> >  Waaaaay OT, sorry.:

>Two thoughts: One is to print all the pages out and then scan them. You have
>to find a fiche reader with a printer and it will cost. Second, and I have
>no idea if this will work, putting the fiche on the scanner bed and
>enlarging/manipulating the image prior to scanning, kind of like scanning a
>35mm slide. I guess this depends on how small the fiche text is.

That is unlikely to work because the fiche resolution is so high - and would
require a scanner with an equivalently high resolution.

A camera on a standard lab microscope is probably the best way to go if you
want to digitize the result.

david

>Virgil

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing bound for Europe via Panama Canal after
completing engineroom refit.