openoffice pkg

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org
Tue Nov 29 02:16:01 GMT 2005

eoghan <freebsd at redry.net> writes:

> Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> > eoghan <freebsd at redry.net> writes:

> >> Thanks Lowell, do you mean it seems to be a bug?
> > I haven't had a chance to look at it closely enough to tell.
>
> Ok thanks, I will have a detailed look later on and see if I can
> recover anymore information.

I think it *is* a bug, but I haven't gotten a complete understanding of
it yet.  The pattern you pass in with the -t option seems to be getting
dropped before you get to the utility function find_play_pen(), but so
far I can't seem to figure out how it was supposed to be passed in the
first place.  As a workaround, the PKG_TMPDIR environment variable seems
to work properly, and can serve your purpose just as well.