about /usr/src/etc

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sun Nov 27 04:03:11 GMT 2005

On 11/26/05 20:47 ivan.roth at free.fr said the following:
> Hi,
>
> I am unable to locate this folder (/usr/src/etc). I mean, it does not exist. I
> only have sys under /usr/src
>
> I also have no more man page but the one associated with newly
> compiled/installed softwares.

seems like you've not installed the freebsd sources on your system. having
only /usr/src/sys would imply that you did install kernel sources though.
pop in a freebsd iso and pick the option which installs full sources to get
/usr/src fully populated.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/