CVSup doubts

Efren Bravo efrenba at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 25 18:38:37 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to configure CVSup to download only
ports but I've several doubts about it. I took
/usr/share/examples/ports-supfile file. (freeBSD
6.0 RELEASE-i386)

1- When I update a specific port, only is updated
his skeleton or his binary files are downloaded
too?

2- For instance if I'm just interested in
updating  /usr/ports/net ports, do I do it
commenting the ports-all line and comment out
ports-net line?

3- I don't have the /usr/ports/net-im folder, Can
I add the line ports-net-im, to download his
content?

Thanks...

Efren Bravo.