Off-Topic: Vendor Control Software for computer labs

Sean Murphy smurphy at calarts.edu
Wed Nov 23 23:07:42 GMT 2005

I need help with finding a software to do this

Going into your local computer lab paying the clerk for an hour of
computer time he accepts your money, types in some information in his
computer, and tells you what computer station to sit at.  The computer
works for that hour, gives you a warning when a couple of minutes are
left and then kicks you out.  I noticed the software was in the
"systray" but it was from a country that I didn't know the language.

I have tried googling and have come up with nothing.  Does someone know
this product?

Thanks