Error on boot, significant?

ross ross.penner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 18:17:05 GMT 2005

I have recently rebuilt my system up to 6.0. In this process I modified my
kernel so that it had the extra lines (taken from NOTES):
device          tdfx                    # Enable 3Dfx Voodoo support
options         TDFX_LINUX              # Enable Linuxulator support

device          drm
device          tdfxdrm

This is to support my Voodoo 3 video card with all it's potential tapped.
upon boot I get the following messages

FreeBSD 6.0-STABLE #3: Wed Nov 16 07:13:11 PST 2005
     ross at ross.inet:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYKERNEL6
module_register: module pci/tdfx already exists!
Module pci/tdfx failed to register: 17
Timecounter "i8254" frequency 1193182 Hz quality 0

To me, this seems like a problem but I was hoping somebody who understood
this a little bit more could clarify what's going on their. I'm I getting
all the bang for my buck from my video card?

--
What time is it?

Dodgeball Time!