Removing arplookup from syslog

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Sat Nov 19 00:27:49 GMT 2005

Does anyone know what arplookup comes to syslog as? (info, warning, etc.)

I get A LOT of:

arplookup xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx failed: host is not on local network
arplookup xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx failed: host is not on local network
arplookup xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx failed: host is not on local network
arplookup xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx failed: host is not on local network

and I'd like to disable the messages.  The host that is communicating with
the server is indeed NOT on the local network, its a "forwarded IP" (in my
opinion, an incorrectly setup network, but I don't have access to that
area).

Thanks,

Regards,

Matt Juszczak