I could not become superuser

Yavuz Maslak maslak at ihlas.net.tr
Fri Nov 18 15:33:16 GMT 2005

Yes I have tried to su from a non root user login.
I can login with "root" user. the machine already belongs to me.

And I checked condition of users and groups again.
My user had been added to wheel group.

Also When I make a new user that has a member of wheel in order to "su". I
could not become su.
user>su
user>su  not running setuid.