6.0, lighttpd not starting up on boot

Pat Maddox pergesu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:07:01 GMT 2005

I've got a 6.0 system with lighttpd installed.  I have a
lighttpd_enable="YES" line in /etc/rc.conf, but lighttpd doesn't start
up when the machine boots.  I have another machine with the same
config (though apparently not exactly the same), and lighttpd starts
up with it.  There's nothing in the lighttpd error log, and if I use
the rc script to start it up it starts fine.  How do I find out why
it's not starting on boot, and how do I make it start on boot?

Thanks,
Pat