pflog trouble?

Dick Hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Sat Nov 12 22:57:49 GMT 2005

Today I compiled some kde stuff for a few hours on my fbsd-6.0 box and
when I gave the "shutdown -p now" command it took minutes to complete
the shutdown process. The machine "seemed to hang" on the shutdown of
the pflog device. The porcess /was/ completed succesfully in the end but
I wonder what happened..

After starting up again and (again) a shutdown -p now all went well and
fast.

Anybody a clue?

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11-stable ++ FreeBSD 5.4