output of top command question

Gobbledegeek gobbledegeek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 07:17:27 GMT 2005

Thanks Giorgos
                       Thanks. Ill do that. This article looks
different from the article that comes with cd documentation. I wanted
to know how to estimate at a quick glance, the TOTAL amount of
physical memory consumed by the system - if is it the "Active" pages
in Kbytes of Top command..
I'll read the article again before posting next question. Thanks

Rgrds

--
Nonchalantly yours
GobbledeGeek