pkg_add and package options...

Eric Schuele e.schuele at computer.org
Thu Nov 10 17:05:00 GMT 2005

Hello,

I generally build everything from the ports tree.  But I'm tired of
building openoffice.  It takes an enormous amount of time.
Additionally, the last few times it failed to build completely anyways
(after quite a few hours of trying).

When I build it though... I prefer to set WITHOUT_JAVA=yes and
WITHOUT_MOZILLA=yes.

I am wondering, if I were to use pkg_add... what would OO have been
built with.  In other words, how do I determine what is built into the
packages I am pulling down... and do I have any choices about these options.

Thanks,

--
Regards,
Eric