i need some suggestions

Peter Clutton peterclutton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 00:20:12 GMT 2005

On 11/6/05, Bob Ababurko <ababurko at adelphia.net> wrote:
> If anyone has any ideas or options of why we should not use plesk, I
> would like to hear some refreshing insight other than my brain at the
> moment.

Well, what reason do you really have for not wanting plesk? That would
be a good place to start. If it is just plesk in particular, there are
some alternatives. All conspiracy theories aside, most companies such
as yourself, do implement something similar. Here are some
alternatives:

News Article:
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/9/emw282859.htm

Actual Site:
http://www.raqdevil.com/

Webmin is also an option. Still, like you said, you're not sure what
it is wanted for. If you find out first, you will be able to make a
sensible case for using it or not using it, or for any of it's
alternatives. Hope that helps.