jdk14 without X libraries?

Alex Ford abford at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 5 16:42:38 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 23:48 -0400, Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> >On 11/4/05, Alex Ford <abford at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > You can add WITHOUT_X11=yes to your /etc/make.conf and that will build
> > our ports without any X11 support (if they have that particular
> > configure option available to them).

> Thanks, I'm currently doing this too.
>
> Is there a master list of supported options in make.conf? I looked in
> the sample make.conf and the make.conf manpage, and I don't see this
> option.
>
> Mike

I am not aware of a master list, hopefully somebody will enlighten us,
as I would really love to have a resource like that. There is, however
a /usr/ports/KNOBS file that you can look at that has a lot of common
ones available while compiling ports.

You can use WITH_=yes/no or WITHOUT_=yes/no with those.

-Alex