New Logo

Jerry Dunham jdunham at texas.net
Thu Nov 3 17:52:14 PST 2005

On 2 Nov 2005 at 19:31, Jerry McAllister wrote:

> Although it may be reasonable to create a FreeBSD logo to supplant
> the Beastie mascot, unfortunately this thing that has seemingly won
> a contest is not a logo.   It is really just another mascot, this
> time with a kind of Pokemon kind of look to it.

It might make for a nice antenna ball.  You could put a smiley face on
it, but then Jack in the Box might sue for infringement.  For those in
parts of the world not fortunate to have a Jack in the Box on every other
street corner, see:

   http://www.jacks-gear.com/

[On third thought, I think I'd like my bikeshed in flame red.]

--
Jerry Dunham
jdunham at texas.net