New Logo

Lars Eighner eighner at io.com
Thu Nov 3 13:34:57 PST 2005

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> I point out that removing beastie was not the point of the exercise
> (contrary to Ted's paranoid fantasies of a right-wing Christian
> fundamentalist cabal dictating policy to the core team).

In point of fact, the "logo" idea started right here when
a right-wing Christian fundamentalist complain that people
at his church were worried about Beastie on their computers.
(I have that archived in case you are inclined to try to
deny it.)

These are exactly the same people who will support the
Department of Homeland Security when it decides that everyone
must use one the "approved" (i.e. big commercial) operating
systems because of 9-11.

When you start caving to such people, there is no stopping.

--
Lars Eighner
eighner at io.com
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html
8800 N IH35 APT 1191 AUSTIN TX 78753-5266