New Logo

Martin Hudec corwin at aeternal.net
Thu Nov 3 01:26:38 PST 2005

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 01:32:20PM -0700 or thereabouts, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:
> Even though I was in favor of a logo being made for FreeBSD (we can keep beastie as a mascot), the winner is not what I would call a good
> logo for the purposes for which logos are used...

  What about this avatar: http://www.coada.org/pic/stuff/freebsd.jpg

  ;)

--
Martin Hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin at aeternal.net
   * https://aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"