New Logo

Michael C. Shultz ringworm01 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:11:06 PST 2005

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 14:22, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:
> On Nov 1, 2005, at 3:15 PM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> > Of course not.  You got what you deserved though so shut the hell up.
>
> Ted, you need to shut the hell up.  FreeBSD is not your project and
> your whining and complaining whenever the logo thing comes up is
> really tiresome.  The people who run the project decided to create a
> new logo.  It sucks but hey, it is better than beastie as a logo.
> Beastie is a fine mascot but he is not a logo.

Ted may not be on the project but he is the author of

"The FreeBSD Corporate Networker's Guide"

http://www.freebsd-corp-net-guide.com/

Seems to me a fairly nice contribution to the project, his opinion
carries more weigh than you may realise Chad. By the way, what contributions
to "the project" have you made?

Just curious,

-Mike