Can't fetch distfile trying to build OpenOffice.org 2

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue May 31 21:07:34 GMT 2005

I thought I'd try installing OpenOffice.org 2 in order to try it out and
see what's in the pipeline for the next version.

It seems, however, that I can't find the distfile.  I just updated my ports
tree a few hours ago, and the file that's attempting to fetch is:
OOo_1.9m105_source.tar.bz2

None of the sites listed in the Makefile have this file, and I've been
unable to find it using various search engines.

Anyone have any input on whether it's possible to build the latest OOo
2 snapshot?

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies