Strange Files/Directories

jbw jbwalters at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:09:13 PDT 2005

I backed up a few DVDs to my harddrive using dvdbackup. However I cannot
However I cannot cd into the directories that were created to view the
files as a normal user or as root.  I can do an ls -lR and it will
show me all of the files in the directories. I can change the
permissions on the directories using chmod. I am the owner of the
files. du -h shows the amount of space the files are taking up. But I
cannot cd, mv, cp or do anything else to the directories even as root.

Anyone have any ideas on what the problem is?

thanks

-jbw