XML/EDI questions

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Wed May 25 08:12:39 PDT 2005

Hi

Does anyone know if there is are any open XML schemas for EDI?
If not strikes me as an interesting project for open source collaboration.
I do not know whether my impression is accurate or not, but it seems to me
that the current approach towards EDI seems to be focused on an exclusive
approach towards the distribution of EDI standards rather then open access.

Please forward this to any forums or lists that may have an interests in this
topic

Thanks

David
 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May/June bound for Europe via Panama
Canal.