installation

0011 at hush.com 0011 at hush.com
Sun May 22 07:53:03 PDT 2005

I cant seem to figure out how to install fsbd. The boot loader
process seems to start out fine, after running through all my
hardware and detecting it all it hangs on mounting root from ufs
and the computer locks up. I also tried installing it on my laptop
however the laptop shuts down almost as soon as it detects the
disk. SO far it seems like a nightmare OS to me. Do you have any
suggestions. I have read all the help files online, submitted my
questions to forums and searched through the book that my CD came
with but i havn't had any luck finding answers. I have that freebsd
book by Brian Tiemann 2nd edition with the freebsd 5.0 CD.
Thanks
corey