Apache libraries/modules

Francisco Reyes lists at natserv.com
Tue May 17 22:45:44 PDT 2005

On Wed, 18 May 2005, Olivier Nicole wrote:

> I build apache13-modssl with:
>
> # nice make WITH_APACHE_SUEXEC=yes APACHE_SUEXEC_CALLER=httpd APACHE_SUEXEC_DOCROOT=/usr/local/apache/sites
>APACHE_SUEXEC_UIDMIN=80 APACHE_SUEXEC_GIDMIN=30 PREFIX=/usr/local PORTDIR=/usr/local

Did you do a "make install"

> No problem so far, then I try to:
> # work/apache_1.3.33/src/httpd -t -DSSL

I think you need to do "make install" then httpd should be in
/usr/local/sbin/httpd
and the libraries should also be int he right place.
Whether there is an additional change/setting I am not sure, but I do
think that trying to run a port from the "work" directory is unlikely to work.