X-terminal Issues.

Ben Forson forben76 at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 09:51:12 PDT 2005

Hello ,
  My name is Ben and I use FreeBSD v5.0. The problem
is , I can't get my X-term to work.Whenever I StartX
I get an error message stating ,XF86Config file fail
to open.I have checked my video card details over and
over again and still get the same results.
I've de-installed and re-installed the software ,but
no improvement.Every other thing works fine except
any application that requires some form of graphics
and I get this same error message.
WHAT SHOULD I DO ?.