problem building sendmail+sasl

Karol Kwiatkowski freebsd at orchid.homeunix.org
Thu May 12 15:38:10 PDT 2005

Robert Huff wrote:
> 	I'm trying to add SASL to sendmail (more accurately, to make it
> so it's done as part of the default sendmail build under -CURRENT).
> 	I have:
>
> 	1) installed cyrus-sasl-2.1.20_1
> 	2) added
>
> SENDMAIL_CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include/sasl -DSASL=2
> SENDMAIL_LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib
> SENDMAIL_LDADD=-lsasl2
>
> 	to /etc/make,conf

For what it's worth (since nobody replied yet) I've got these in
make.conf (5.4-RELEASE, 5.2.1-5.3-R previously):

SENDMAIL_CFLAGS+=       -I/usr/local/include -DSASL=2
SENDMAIL_LDFLAGS+=      -L/usr/local/lib
SENDMAIL_LDADD+=        -lsasl2

Sorry for the luck of details, I wrote that many months ago, but it
should give you a point to start.

Regards,

Karol

--
Karol Kwiatkowski  <freebsd at orchid dot homeunix dot org>