Setting up network

Anthony M. Agelastos iqgrande at asu.edu
Thu Mar 31 19:26:16 PST 2005

Hello all,

While we are on the topic, after the hostname and domain have been
setup from the initial installation, how can they be changed? I went
through the FreeBSD manual and some Google searching and did not come
up with anything that made any sense. I assume there are files to be
edited, probably under /etc. I am just not sure what all of them are.
Any assistance (or reference to a site that will explain this to me)
will be greatly appreciated (I am a newbie to UNIX and especially
FreeBSD).

Regards,

Anthony