Anthony's drive issues.Re: ssh password delay

Paul Mather paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu
Tue Mar 29 16:14:06 PST 2005

Duo <duo at digitalarcadia.net> writes:

> Anyway, I think we should all do ourselves a favor, and kill this
> thread.
> I know it will be hard, Anthony will try really hard to say something
> even
> stupider, in a vain attempt to make us want to reply...but, there are
> plethora of other things we could ask on this list, which are more
> appropriate.
>
> I get alot from this list, in terms of interesting problems, and
> fixes,
> and general advice. Anthony drives down the signal to noise ratio.
> Let's
> just all collectively ignore the sock puppet, and the arm its
> connected
> to. I really would like to stick to filtering people, and not whole
> threads. Indeed, I shouldnt have to. Nobody should have to.
>
> Let's end it, for the children!

If not for the children then please end it for those of us who receive
the list in digest form.  This seemingly endless Anthony Atkielski soap
opera is excruciating to have to wade through!  At this point it's just
the same old same old being repeated ad nauseum. :-(

Have mercy on us! :-)

Cheers,

Paul.
e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu